Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick & Easy Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls

I have been hungry for homemade cinnamon rolls. I have a really great recipe, however it takes a while and some planning ahead......so after checking out the fridge here is what I came up with for a quick fix.
 
 
 
I just happen to have some of this in the fridge
 
 

 
A roll of Cresent Rounds - I forgot to take a pic before opening!
 
 
 






Cresent round



























                                                                     Unroll each cresent round, spread with cream cheese




Sprinkle with brown sugar & cinnamon
then roll back up.








 
                                                  Place on parchment paper or greased cookie sheet and bake according to instructions. (14-17 min. @ 350)



















Enjoy!!
After these were gone, I also found some cream cheese icing in the fridge! That would have been a great addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment