Monday, July 8, 2013

Holiday

Woo Hoo, made it through the holiday week without gaining a pound! I am really surprised since my husband was home all week and he loves to cook & eat! Plus we had family in, ate out a few times and even went for ice cream one day! Although I did manage to go to our local candy shop Marie's and not buy a single thing!
So today is # 51 and I am down a total of 15 pounds. I admit I would like to see it come off faster, but 15 pounds in 7 weeks averages about 2 pounds a week so that isn't bad. But now I am going to get a little more serious and make sure I am adding exercise more often. I do like the Lose It! app as it lists a lot of things that aren't really considered exercise, but burn calories just the same.......housecleaning, vacuuming, painting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment