Monday, June 17, 2013

Changes in Attitude

I haven't had any "Changes in Latitude", but have had some "Changes in Attitude". In case you are wondering, yes, I am a big Jimmy Buffett fan! My playlist when I mow is almost entirely Jimmy Buffett!
Anyway, since I am actually seeing the numbers on the scale declining and using Lose It to keep track of what I eat and how much I exercise I have noticed a slight change. Now when I get a craving or am offered something sweet, I am starting to think, well do I really want that and is it worth the extra calories and/or the time I should spend on the treadmill to make up for eating it? Are there other options that might be a better choice? I decided when we go to the lake on the weekends, I will still watch what I eat and track it in Lose It if possible, but weekends are mini vacations, so I am not stressing over it. And I am not taking a scale to the lake. I even had dessert twice this weekend......And guess what?! I am still loosing weight!
As of this morning I have officially lost 10 pounds in 30 days. I admit, it would be nice to see the scale moving faster, but I also want to do it healthfully and want it to stay off. The chances of it staying off are better if it comes off slowly. As each pound fades away, I don't want to see it ever again! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment