Thursday, August 2, 2012

Persistant!





Ok, I decided to look into going back to school.......getting an accounting degree. That field is like health care, there will always be a demand. I am not cut out for health care!
I figured I could find quite a bit of information out there online, so I started filling out requests for information. All of them require a phone number, which I do not like to give out, but since it was required......I did. My line of thinking was I do not have to answer especially if I do not recgonize the phone number.
WOW! One college, who shall remain nameless, has called 18 times in the last 24 hours! I will grant them that at least they only call during normal business hours - mine thank goodness because they are in a different time zone. My biggest complaint with them.......they will not leave a message! If you won't leave a message then I am not calling you back!
Three of the colleges have been really good, they called once, left a message, sent an email giving me the option when, if & how to get back with them. Those three are at the top of my list so far!
It is becoming more complicated than I had anticipated........and more expensive. Still weighing the options, not sure if it will be worth it or not. The numbers are quite intimidating.......

No comments:

Post a Comment