Friday, August 10, 2012

Am I really ready to do this?

I have asked myself that question countless times in the past week. Can I do this? Will I do this?
Going back to school.........well, is it really "going back" to school? I did not go to college after high school graduation. I got married and started a family instead. I did go to real estate school to receive my real estate license. That was pretty easy, it only took three weeks. I didn't really like selling real estate, I liked the office/administrative part better. I was better at that. I liked having a steady paycheck. But things change, real estate kind of took a dump and the broker could no longer afford to pay me, so.......I have not been "in the work force" for almost 4 years now. Time to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment