Friday, June 22, 2012

Resveratrol

I have been hearing alot about Resveratrol & all of its health benefits lately. I did some research and decided to try Vindure 900 from Vinomis


I have tried to make at least short notes each day.

Day One: Took first pill in the morning after prescriptions but before eating breakfast. Weight 211
                 Walked during commercial breaks of Law & Order SVU for a total of 17 minutes

Day Two: Took pill in the morning same as yesterday.  

Day Three: Same as yesterday, did not feel the urge to take an afternoon nap today.

Day Four: Took pill in morning, noticing I am not as tired in the afternoon. I have slept better the    
                   past two nights.        Weight 210

Today is day 5. I can't say I have noticed an amazing and startling difference in the way I feel, but I am noticing some subtle changes. They say it takes most people two weeks before they notice a big difference. I am sleeping better and sounder than I was. I do seem to have a little more energy, but we have been in the middle of a 90+ degree heat wave for the last few days. Heat & humidity are not my friends!! I weigh myself when I think about it, but not necessarily on a regular schedule. It is amazing how much you weight fluctuates day to day or even in one day!
More to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment