Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mini Brie

I am the only one in our house that likes Brie, so when I have a craving for some Brie with some berry jam wrapped in a flaky crust I hate to make a large one and have it go to waste! It doesn't exactly reheat well. So I came with this adaptation to the original recipe.

    


Orange marmalade, Brie & Cresent Rounds
Raspberry Jam, Brie & Cresent Rounds I like this Brie, easier
slicing and less waste.








slicing the brie

slice of brie in center of dough
a small spoonful of marmalade
a small spoonfull of raspberry
flatten out other half of dough for top
put top on and pinch edges together.









































































































Bake @ 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment