Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time to get houses ready!

I was reading an article on bluebirds the other day and it said they can start looking for a place to nest as early as March. Uhoh, it is March and we saw a pair of bluebirds in the yard the other day! There are two houses that are still up, but I took two down to repair over the winter and another one was knocked down when they were hauling the pine trees through the gate last fall....so I better get busy!! Now I am at the point I get to every spring......buy wood and make the houses myself.......or just buy them already made. I really don't know that making them myself is any cheaper.....it certainly is not quicker. Maybe I will split the difference and purchase two and make two......
I will post pics later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment