Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring

Wow, the weather was so nice here yesterday! I don't know for sure what the high was, but we had windows and doors open to the breeze! It was great to air out the house after winter, even though being February I know it isn't over. It is amazing how great sunshine and a semi-warm breeze can make you feel! Plus I fired some glass in the kiln without having to mess with the pellet stove! The animals liked it too - the cats were going from window to window enjoying the breeze! Although the dog wasn't too sure about the mud in the yard, she still wanted to play ball all afternoon! She doesn't mind sliding in the snow and slush, but doesn't like the mud or the cleaning that comes after. Neither do I!
We have received numerous seed catalogs in the mail the last few weeks. I love looking through them and planning what to plant when the time finally gets here! Of course I always want to plant alot more than I will, if common sense prevails, if not, well then I am gonna have one heck of a garden to take care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment