Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to normal?

Ok, I admit, I have been a little lax about updating this and my other page the last couple of weeks. But there has been alot going on! I am now a Grandma! Our first grandson was born August 16th. So we have been back and forth to see him and his parents. And to help get them settled in.
For some silly reason I volunteered to make a baby quilt for one of the guys that works for my husband, & his wife! They are expecting a baby girl any day now. And of course I had to do a quilt for Zachary! So now both of them are finished and I can get back into my "normal" routine. Whatever normal is! LOL
Oh, I almost forgot, we also have a new addition at our house. A little yellow kitten showed up on the patio last week..........so now we are back to having 3 cats in the house. I can kind of ignore adult cats when they show up, our neighbor has quite a few barn cats so they are probably his just passing through. But when it is a little kitten.......so our daughter adopted the kitten. Her name is Tiger Lily, Lily for short. She is a bundle of energy! So far the other two cats are tolerating her, no fights, growling or hissing, well maybe a little hissing from Annie, but at least it isn't the really nasty sounding hissing!
Here are a few pics:

a triangle of cats!

I am just a bundle of energy!

Zachary's quilt

Baby quilt for Dan & Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment