Monday, January 3, 2011

Holidays

Whew, I am actually kind of glad the holidays are over! I even got all of the decorations put away! Christmas was great! I got all of the truck parts that were on Doug's list - you know how hard it is to wrap a bumper?! I gave up trying to wrap it so he wouldn't know what it was! I got a new kindle - really cool! Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

And a certificate for a Hot Air Balloon ride!!! Woo Hoo! It is from Fly Ohio Ballooning http://flyohioballooning.com/  I think I am going to wait for warm weather though! I am sure I will have LOTS of pictures when I go!
We are all going to try to eat better & excercise more this year.........Doug was on the treadmill yesterday, I was on this morning, but Bekah has yet to get on....lol We will see how long we last this year!
Here is a video clip of Lexi "protecting" us from the many cardboard boxes on Christmas -

 She has always had a thing for boxes!
Now that all of the holiday baking and gift making are done hopefully I can concentrate on my glass/bottle art & my online store! Spring will be here before we know it, so I gotta get busy making more hanging candle holders!

No comments:

Post a Comment